DYNAPOWER & RAPID RECTIFIER TRAINING SEMINAR
Dynapower’s next Rectifier Training Seminar will be held in the Spring of 2019 (dates TBD) at our corporate headquarters in South Burlington, Vermont. This two-day seminar will cover the operation and maintenance of Dynapower and Rapid Rectifiers. Topics include:
- Introduction to rectifier design topologies
- Rectifier maintenance & troubleshooting (SCR, Switchmode, Touchpads)
- Circuit board troubleshooting
- Semiconductor assembly
Participants will receive as part of the two-day training seminar:
- Hands-on and classroom-based training
- All workbook materials
- Continental breakfast and lunch
- A tour of Dynapower’s state of the art manufacturing and design facility
- Participating companies will also receive a 10% discount (up to $10,000) on their spare parts purchases from the date of registration through completion of the seminar
COST: $275 per person
Cost includes two days of training, all materials, breakfast and lunch, and transportation from the hotel to the training location.
If you are interested in attending, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the priority list for the Spring 2019 seminar or check back here for dates and registration information.