DYNAPOWER & RAPID RECTIFIER TRAINING SEMINAR
Dynapower’s next Rectifier Training Seminar will be held October 9-10 at our corporate headquarters in South Burlington, Vermont. This two-day seminar will cover the operation and maintenance of Dynapower and Rapid Rectifiers. Topics include:
- Introduction to rectifier design topologies
- Rectifier maintenance & troubleshooting (SCR, Switchmode, Touchpads)
- Circuit board troubleshooting
- Semiconductor assembly
Participants will receive as part of the two-day training seminar:
- Hands-on and classroom-based training
- All workbook materials
- Continental breakfast and lunch
- A tour of Dynapower’s state of the art manufacturing and design facility
- Participating companies will also receive a 10% discount (up to $10,000) on their spare parts purchases from the date of registration through completion of the seminar
COST: $275 per person
Cost includes two days of training, all materials, breakfast and lunch, and transportation from the hotel to the training location.
Accommodations are reserved for participants at the Green Mountain Suites – We will provide shuttle service to and from this location each day. Please CLICK HERE to book your room with our special Dynapower Rate or contact the hotel directly at:
Green Mountain Suites
401 Dorset Street
South Burlington, VT 05403
Phone: (866) 337-1616
Reference Dynapower to receive the discounted rate of $149 per night (plus tax) for a King Suite. Please call the hotel for the Dynapower rates for other room arrangements.
Each suite includes a kitchen and living room area. Rates also include a full breakfast served each morning, and an evening reception with dinner, local craft beer, wine and freshly baked cookies.
Other area accommodations with Dynapower discounts: