Ensure Maximum Equipment Uptime and Performance
Dynapower’s preventative maintenance programs ensure that your equipment is inspected and adjusted on a regular basis, extending the reliable operating life of your equipment. Our preventative maintenance programs are designed to prevent unnecessary equipment failures, ensure proper operation, and minimize your repair and operating costs. If potential problems are observed, corrective action may be taken during the preventive maintenance visit with approval of the customer.
The following steps are performed during a regularly scheduled preventive maintenance visit:
- Inspect condition of all components, control electronics and safety interlock systems
- Inspect all connections for corrosion and make sure they are secure
- Evaluate operation of control electronics
- Check and record operating parameters, including DC Voltage, RMS ripple content, DC current, AC voltage, AC line current
- Evaluate operation of protection circuits and equipment
- Checking for output wave shape with an oscilloscope
- Evaluate operation of cooling system
- Calibrate unit or meters if necessary
- Perform operator and maintenance training
- Discuss any potential repairs needed, possible suggestions for upgrade, and suggestions for continued preventative maintenance schedule and maintenance plan
- Review customer spare parts inventory and provide recommendations
- Provide complete report of findings
Dynapower offers flexible preventative maintenance programs to accommodate your equipment and budget. Contact us today to discuss your options.