AIR-COOLED MODULAR SWITCHMODE POWER SUPPLY
Dynapower is pleased to introduce the latest offering in our globally recognized switchmode power supply product lines. The new unit is an expandable, air-cooled, modular switchmode power supply, available up to 10,000 Amps. The sleek design includes gasket-sealed electronics and a robust package developed for use in industrial environments and is backed by an industry leading warranty. Each unit can be automated in both local mode by simple keypad or remotely with an Ethernet interface. The product was designed to work in various electro-chemical applications such as metal finishing, waste recovery, machining, and electro-chlorination, especially for applications where low ripple is a factor.
Dynapower includes all of the features that their valued customers are accustomed to seeing in the water-cooled switchmode power supplies, such as pulse, ampere/hour mode, and ramp rate adjustment.
AC input: 480 VAC, 3 Ф, 60 Hz
Output voltage & current: Each unit in the 500 ADC & 1000 ADC series is available in 6 or 12 VDC models.
Dimensions: 7” H x 22.5” W x 29.25” D
Configuration: Bench top or rack mountable
Weight: 115 lbs
- Sealed electronics and electrical component compartment
- Digital microprocessor controlled
- Modbus or Proﬁbus remote interface
- Easily expandable to meet your growing needs
Output Voltage Regulation: +/-0.5% of full scale voltage from 10-100% of unit rating
Output Current Regulation: +/-0.5% of full scale current from 10-100% of unit rating.
Output Ripple: <3% AC RMS of full scale voltage & current from 10-100% of unit rating
Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C [32°F to 104°F]
• Digital display with on-screen diagnostics
• Custom proﬁle storage
• DC and pulse modes of 10 ms and greater
• Ramp, timer and amp/hour modes
• Sealed electronics
• Short circuit protected
• Out-of-regulation shut down
• Over-temperature shut down Isolation
• DC Output to input AC Line 1500 VAC for 1 minute