The Touchscreen Controller is part of Dynapower’s latest generation of rectifier controller technology. Easily integrated into silicon controlled rectifiers, it offers users the ultimate control over their rectifiers. With a graphic display and menus designed to be easy to navigate, viewing status indications, controller setup, and special operating modes has never been faster or easier. Now you can speed through menus and change options in just a few short taps. Precise adjustments can be made to voltage and current set-points, ramping time and rate, dwell time, pulse duration, cycle time, and amp-hour set-points.
Improve quality and reliability while saving time and labor with profile mode. In profile mode, the touchscreen controller can be used to create, store, and use custom recipes with multiple steps. These steps include ramp, dwell, pulse, amp-hour, and cycle functions. Concurrently running operating modes allow for even more complex waveforms.
The Touchscreen Controller comes built into a standard remote console allowing for flexible controller placement. Custom control placement options are available upon request to accommodate control location needs. The Touchscreen Controller can also be easily retrofitted to any existing Dynapower power supply or SCR units supplied from other manufacturers.
- Touchscreen interface for easy control
- Graphic display for viewing unit output, set-point reference levels, status indication, setup, and special operating modes
- Voltage and Current set-point adjust
- Ramp rate set-point adjust for both Voltage and Current modes
- Amp-hour set-point adjust
- Amp-hour totalizer with 8 digit resolution
- Cycle timer set-point adjust
- Pulse set-point adjust for both Voltage and Current modes
- Recipe storage:
- Store up to 16 multi-step programs
- Each program contains up to 8 steps that include ramp, dwell, pulse, amp-hour, and cycle functions
- Selectable time-base of milliseconds, seconds, minutes, or hours for all timers
- Concurrently running operating modes to allow for complex waveforms
- Steps can be configured for either ramping or constant set-points
- Programs and set-points automatically restore upon power-up
- Process alarms
- Fault indication
- In depth alarm and fault history reports
- Voltage and current trend information
- Polarity reversal function
- Remote interface via Ethernet TCP/IP, Profibus, or Modbus for easy multi-unit integration