Power Supplies for DC Crane Operation
Dynapower’s DC Crane Rectifiers are designed and manufactured specifically to power DC crane operations in steel manufacturing, shipbuilding, and other harsh and demanding operating environments. Built utilizing high-quality materials, proven manufacturing processes and extensive testing, Dynapower’s DC rectifiers provide reliable, efficient power for your DC crane operations.
Each DC Crane Rectifier is backed by an industry-leading warranty, 24/7 technical phone support, and factory-trained service technicians located nationwide to provide field service and repairs.
- Input Voltage: 208-600 VAC ±5%, 50/60 Hz, 3 Phase
- Output Voltage: Up to 250V (higher outputs available upon request)
- Output Current: Up to 8,000A (higher outputs available upon request)
- Ambient Temp: Max 40°C (higher temperatures available upon request)
- Cooling: Air, water, or oil
- Control Precision: Voltage/current ±1% (higher precision available upon request)
- DC Ripple: <5% at full rated output
- Regulation Range: Stepless at constant voltage or current 10-100%
- Duty Ratio: Designed for continuous operation at rated output
- Available Protections: Over Current, Over Voltage, Over Temperature, Short Circuit, Voltage Stabilization (±0.5%), Electronic Peak Current Detector, Step-Start Circuit on AC line
- Protocol compatibility with Profinet or Ethernet/IP, etc.
- Filter to reduce ripple to as low as 1%
- Digital Ampere-Hour/Minute Meter
- Variable Timer — turn off rectifier, sound an alarm, Illuminate a light at the end of process cycle
- Variable Ramp
Perfect for processes that do not require specialized outputs, the Analog Control Package was designed to be as reliable and straightforward as possible ensuring you get the unit control you need while withstanding the harshest environments.
A programmable controller designed to be flexible, reliable, and user-friendly. Precision digital controls and intuitive recipe storage ensure users get the exact unit output required by their processes, making it quick and easy to automate.