DPS-375 Bi-Directional DC-to-DC Converter for Utility-Scale Solar Plus Storage
DC-to-DC Converter for Solar Plus Storage from 375kW to 3MW
Designed for installation with existing or new utility-scale solar installations, Dynapower’s patent-pending DPS-375 bi-directional 375 kW DC-to-DC Converter is a new and cost-effective approach to coupling energy storage with solar. The DPS-375 allows utility-scale owners to maximize production and utilization of solar energy on the grid to increase project revenues.
Designed to be easily scaled, any combination up to 8 units can be joined to create building blocks up to 3MW of energy storage.
• Patent-pending auto clipping recapture — increases project revenues
• No constraints on voltage — providing you with optimization flexibility
• Parallel up to 8 units together — giving you flexible building blocks
• Integrated fusing and switchgear — saves you money
• Can be paired with any solar inverter — works with your existing equipment and supply chain
BENEFITS OF DC-COUPLED SOLAR PLUS STORAGE
- Lower Installation and Regulatory Costs than AC-Coupled
- Highest Efficiency
- Increased Project Revenues Through Clipping Recapture
- No Interconnection Study Needed
- Qualify for Tax Credits
VALUE STREAMS OF DC-COUPLED SOLAR PLUS STORAGE
- Clipping Recapture — Maximize Value of PV Generated Energy
- Curtailment & Outage —Continuous Uptime
- Low Voltage Harvesting — Make Money on the Edges
- Capacity Firming — Turn Solar Energy into a Dispatchable Asset
- Energy Time Shifting — Utilize Generated PV Energy When Its Value is Highest
- Ramp Rate Control+ — Modulate Power for Continuous Grid Connection
To learn more about the value of a DC-to-DC Converter for Solar Plus Storage applications, download our whitepaper or watch our pre-recorded webinar by clicking the buttons below.
Or to read NREL 2017 report examining the economics of PV installations and energy storage please click here.
DC Input Voltage Range (Battery Port)
DC Input Voltage Range (PV Port)
Maximum Continuous Power Rating
Maximum Continuous Current Rating
Customer supplied 120V, 1-ph, 60Hz, 1kVA service
Compatible with all batteries.
-10 to +50oC
Forced Air Cooled
Rated Max Elevation
1000m above sea-level without de-rating
Outdoor NEMA 3R
80.5” x 33.5” x 397.4”
DC Disconnection & Protection (PV)
DC Disconnection & Protection (ESS)
Battery Overvoltage Protection
Real-time monitoring with automated alerts and data logging
Lamps on front panel indicating operation mode & alarm/fault status