Military-Grade Power Electronics
Serving and Powering the United States Military Worldwide
Dynapower’s Military group is dedicated to supporting our US Defense Agencies, Primes, and Small Business entities with military-grade power electronics. With a full complement of engineering staff — electrical, mechanical & testing — and a fully developed 150,000 square foot vertically integrated manufacturing facility, Dynapower provides design, development, manufacturing, testing, and program management. This ensures your requirements are fulfilled for any provided requirements or Statements of Work (SOW) for your military-grade power electronics.
Unlike many competitors who only offer catalog products, Dynapower wants to earn your business by offering highly customized solutions to suit any of your military-grade power electronics needs. We are eager to get involved with your programs by designing and providing the best power conversion solution possible. We offer standard and custom products to meet your exact program needs. Whether it be for a single unit prototype, a design, or a bid and build program with full rate production requirements, you can trust Dynapower’s technologies.
A Sampling of Military-Grade Power Electronics Provided to US Military Installations:
- Voltage Regulator Systems – US Navy Facilities
- T-AKE Main Power Transformers – US Navy Ship Services
- LHD-8 Transformers – US Navy Onboard Propulsion
- LHA-6, 7 & 8 – US Navy Onboard Propulsion
- 400 Hz Solid State Frequency Converters – Aircraft Support & Service
- DC Support Systems — For Tank Training Facilities
- DC Shore Power – On Board DC Equipment
- DC Ground Power – Aircraft Starting
- Magnetic Silencing Facilities – Surface and Drive-in Magnetic Silencing
- 50/60 Hz Conversion Systems – Embassy Facilities
- Rectifiers – MCLB for Motor Starting
Dynapower has, and will, continue to support full military-proposed specification compliance when requested via a Statement of Work and agreement between the customer and Dynapower for:
- Human Factors
- Sand / Dust / Humidity
- MILSTD Requirements
- CDRLs / SDRLs (Data Items & Reports)
- FAT’s, ATP compliance
- Temperature range
WHO WORKS WITH US
SAM (System of Award Management)
Compliant and Registered Cage: 24970
Compliant where required/requested
Raytheon Approved Supplier Listing — AWS C3.4,
Raytheon Approved Supplier – Stainless Steel Welding Certification to D 1.6
OUR MILITARY POWER CONVERSION SOLUTIONS
Solid State Frequency Converters
Applications: Militarized high-reliability SSFC for aviation, ground support or other programs.
50Hz, 60Hz & 400Hz in 120/208Vac, 240/400Vac, 277/480Vac and 690Vac Versions
- Feed-forward algorithms for radar applications
- Paralleling and integrated dynamic transfer technologies
- DC, AC, and non-standard input configuration
With over 50 years years of experience in the industry, Dynapower is the leading independent manufacturer of custom and standard SCR power supplies. With both air and water-cooled configurations, Dynapower’s SCR units are built to endure the harshest environments. With unbeatable reliability, Dynapower equipment is trusted worldwide for the most advanced military applications.
Our transformer products are custom designed to suit your overall system needs. All of our transformers are wound using copper conductors and core steel is cut in house. At our vertically integrated facility, these transformers are designed, manufactured, and tested in accordance with ANSI and IEEE standards, but other standards can also be considered as required by individual customers.