18V 1000A Water-Cooled SMPS
12V 3000A Water-Cooled SMPS
12V 6000A Water-Cooled SMPS
THE GREATEST VALUE IN THE INDUSTRY
Dynapower offers the latest in water-cooled switchmode DC power supplies featuring an innovative design to provide users with an operational and installation advantage. Our water-cooled switchmode power supply is a flexible, easy to use rectifier with <2% AC RMS of full-scale ripple, 0.5% regulation over the operating range and a power factor of 0.93. Our high-efficiency switchmode design offers a conversion efficiency that is greater than standard SCR type rectifiers with DC output capabilities of up to 900kW.
The high switching frequency enables a smaller package, less ripple, higher efficiency and provides for a faster control loop.
The water cooled design has been optimized to be as small as possible. All models are supplied with a NEMA 4X enclosure suitable for corrosive environments. Water cooled units include a touch-pad interface board allowing for advanced functions such as ramp, cycle, pulse, amp-hour counter and a program mode allowing any combination of these functions. Numerous standard output ratings for both air and water cooled units are available in stock and readily available for shipment, with non-standard ratings and requirements designed to order.
• High efﬁciency ~90%
• Ripple content less than 2% AC RMS of full-scale rating over the full range of output
• 0.5% of full-scale regulation over the full range of output
• NEMA 4X stainless steel enclosure allowing for operation in extremely caustic environments
• Mountable where a standard remote control console is located
• Direct water-cooled
• Through panel circuit break disconnect
• Full status display
• Power factor of 0.93
Output Voltage Regulation: +/-0.1% of full-scale voltage from 10-100% of unit rating
Output Current Regulation: +/-0.1% of full-scale current from 10-100% of unit rating
Output Ripple: <2% AC RMS of full scale voltage & current from 10-100% of unit rating
Operating Temperature: 10°C to 40°C [50°F a 104°F]
Dynapower set the standard for controls with the digital touchpad Interface. The control touchpad is located on the front panel of the unit and allows users to effortlessly make all output adjustments. Our touchpad interface is a flexible platform that is easy to use, programmable and provides users precision control of their recitifier. The digital display with alpha-numeric readout and status indication offer the user an informative, easily read user interface.
• 4 digit, digital setpoint and run display of DC volts and DC amperes
• Precision voltage and current pushbuttons with setpoint displays
• Start, stop, reset, manual/auto
• 2 line fault and operational status display
• Ramp setpoint adjust and run display in voltage or current modes
• Selectable time base of milliseconds, seconds, minutes, or hours
• Visual display time resolution of 00.0 sec/min/hr
• Amp-hour setpoint and run display
• Totalizer with 8 digit resolution
• 10 millisecond on/off pulse time capability
• Pulse in current or voltage mode
• 12 multi-step program capability, with 8 steps per program
• Operating modes may be run concurrently, allowing complex waveforms and reversing proﬁles
• Wall mountable remote control is available as an option
• Short circuit protected
• IGBT Fault shut down
• Over-temperature shut down
Seal: Air-tight gasket seal
The power supply features a fault diagnostic protection system to automatically shut down the unit in the unlikely event that an over-temperature or an IGBT fault condition exists. If a fault is detected, the microprocessor first verifies the fault, and then attempts to correct the condition. If the fault persists, the power supply will shut down.